Hometown: San Clemente, CA
Boat: Tournament rigged 2019 Triton 20TRX powered by a 2019 Mercury 250 Fourstroke
Sponsors: Scosche, Okuma, Sterling Building Group, Frank Motors, Wahoo’s Fish Tacos, Electric Sunglasses, Triton Boats, Mercury, Anglers Marine, Rapala, Sufix, VMC, Gary Yamamoto, Roboworm, Coolbaits, The Winning Team, Terminator
- (Major League Fishing 30 events fished) Prize earnings of $145,836. With back to back AOY 2013 - 2014
- BACK TO BACK Co-Angler of the Year 2013 and 2014
- 2013 FLW Everstart Western Division Co-Angler of The Year
- 2014 Qualified to Fish Forrest Wood Cup at Lake Murray Aug.
- 2014 FLW Rayovac Western Division Co-Angler of The Year
- Top ten finishes: 11
- Total Wins: 4
- Cup Appearances: 1
- Angler of the Year 2013 and 2014 for the Western Region
- National Champion 2015
More about Todd Kline
Todd was born and raised in South Florida, where he developed a passion for fishing as a kid. As a teenager, Todd’s new passion became surfing, and he began surfing more than fishing. Todd turned his surfing passion into a profession at the age of 18. He made a living surfing for seven years, competing around the world and achieving four World Qualifying Event Wins. He then parlayed his surfing career into a marketing position with his current sponsor at the time, Quiksilver, and rode that wave for 17 years, finishing up as a Marketing Director. He now commentates for the broadcasts of World Surf League Championship Tour events. When not on the road, Todd loves fishing now more than ever. He says it gives him the same feeling he got at the age of 5 back in Florida. That sense of escape and the connection with nature is why he began fishing and surfing. Just like with surfing, Todd loves competing in fishing tournaments against the best anglers. He lives by a simple creed: always have fun, make sure the people around you are having fun, and give thanks to Jesus every day.